Over 650 children and their families directly benefit from VCLC’s on and off-site programs annually.
Click on the panels below for more information on our programs.
Special education, related therapies, evaluations, early intervention, and inclusionary programs are provided for children with learning, language and behavior delays, including autism.
• Evaluation Center (Birth to 8 yrs)
• Early Intervention (EI) (Birth – 3 yrs)
• Preschool Special Education Classes (3-5 yrs)
• School-Age Special Education Classes (5-7 yrs)
• Special Education Itinerant Services (SEIS) (3-5 yrs)
• Special Class in an Integrated Setting (SCIS) (3-5 yrs)
• Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
• Home Program (Birth – 8 yrs)
• English Language Learner Preschool Classes
• (Spanish Bilingual Support) (3-5 yrs)
• Sunday Family Center Program/Respite (3-10 yrs)
• Related Services (3-8 yrs)
Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Play Therapy, Speech Therapy
• Vacation Programs
Support and education are provided to parents to strengthen the family.
- Parent Training
- Parent Education and Support Groups
- Sunday Family Center Program/Respite
Training is offered to early childhood professionals year-round on an array of topics.
- Professional Development
“You stood by offering reassuring words and a gentle hand on my shoulder. You imparted light on a path that was unclear, and you led me to the belief that the road less traveled, does not mean the journey is without beauty.”
– A Parent